Data Analytics Architect
We are seeking a Data Architect to lead the development and deployment of new and/or enhanced data solutions for our customer. The Data Architect will lead a data evaluation and identify potential problem areas and make appropriate recommendations as well as collaborate with business system architects, designers, and system owners in the testing of new/enhanced data solutions.
- Lead the development and deployment of new and/or enhanced data solutions throughout the enterprise.
- Ensure that data development projects meet business requirements and goals and fulfill end-user requirements.
- Perform data evaluation, identification of potential problem areas and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Determine database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with customer; and evaluating current systems.
- Liaise with network administrators and software engineers to assist with quality assurance, program logic, and data processing.
- Provide data leadership and knowledge to project managers and programmers working on solution development.
- Review and analyze existing data solutions’ effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging data governance, definition and usage patterns.
- Design, develop, and install enhancements and upgrades to data solutions.
- 10 years of experience in similar role.
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce and present presentations to executive leadership.
- Strong knowledge of data modeling, data designs, and data migration.
- Candidate should be capable to support in all phases of analytical development from identification of key business questions, through data collection and ETL.
- Knowledgeable in cloud and/or big data experience.
- BS degree required.
- Ability to obtain a public trust.
cBEYONData is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.