We are seeking an ETL Developer to join a data warehouse (DW) team supporting our federal customer’s financial dashboard and reporting system. The candidate for this position should be able to operate with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. He or she shall contribute to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable. This is a full-time position on a multi-year contract that allows for 100% remote work.
- Collaborate with business and technical resources to understand functional requirements and translate into technical specifications.
- Participation in Requirements Gathering client meetings.
- Works as part of an integrated Agile Scrum Team and participates in all Agile Ceremonies.
- Use data analytics techniques such as data mining to analyze the source data and determine the best reporting structures to build.
- Development of SAP HANA and Oracle database objects (tables, indexes, views, constraints, materialized views) to support data warehouse development ensuring that data standards are followed.
- Development of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) code using SAP Data Services, SQL, stored procedures, functions, and packages ensuring best practices for performance/efficiency are followed.
- Creation and maintenance of conceptual, logical, and physical data models using SAP HANA Modeler and data warehouse principles
- Maintenance of STTM (Source-to-Target Mapping) documents that describe the ETL process and resulting reporting data layer for tracing lineage of data.
- Maintenance of data dictionary as new data warehouse objects are deployed.
- Formulate policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and assist in monitoring transaction activity and utilization.
- Have experience writing development and testing documentation compliant with agency standards.
- Maintain and/or support the maintenance of federal security and integrity controls.
- Manage the physical and logical data models in support of the data warehouse development, testing and production environments.
- 5+ years of ETL experience and experience in the analysis of structured and unstructured data sets.
- 3+ years experience with ETL tool – Data Services.
- 2+ years experience with programing languages/logic with Python as a bonus experience.
- Experience with relational databases, including an ability to interpret SQL.
- Ability to multi-task and work within tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and debug technical issues.
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts and business systems.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Public Trust clearance preferred, ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance.
cBEYONData is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.