We are seeking a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Technical Analyst to lead a small team that supports our Federal customer in the identification and automation of IT processes. This candidate will support the CIO’s office and focus on IT-related automations and enterprise level tasks on behalf of offices agency-wide. The candidate for this role should have experience with RPA tools (UiPath and Microsoft Power Automate), an understanding of RPA implementations at an enterprise level, and a moderate familiarity with IT infrastructure (hardware, connectivity, security, etc.). This candidate should be very comfortable interfacing with clients – asking questions, gathering requirements, and encouraging them to think about their existing processes with a critical eye. This is a full-time position on a multi-year contract that will allow for remote work with occasional on-site client meetings in Washington, DC.
- Work with CIO staff to identify candidates for automation and automate those processes using UiPath, Power Automate, and other available automation capabilities.
- Assist CIO in maintaining and prioritizing the RPA backlog. When possible, gather new automation ideas from end-users and understand how RPA will assist them.
- Interface with clients to gather information on their existing processes, automation requirements, and end goals.
- Document RPA SOPs, use cases, requirements, and process designs.
- Design and develop RPA automations using UiPath Studio and Microsoft Power Apps.
- Review code for compliance and reuse and ensure code complies with RPA architectural standards
- Assist with deployment and troubleshooting of UiPath Robot licenses to end users.
- Assist with the UiPath Orchestrator implementation and maintenance.
- Help identify and implement best practices at an enterprise-wide level.
- Design and develop dashboards including the metrics and KPIs for deployed automations
- 5+ years of experience, with at least 2 years of experience with Robotic Process Automation.
- UiPath Certified Developer or Solutions Architect (preferred).
- Knowledge of UiPath Task Capture application (preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree or an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship required), active clearance a plus.
cBEYONData is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.