SAP Material Management (MM) Consultant
cBEYONData is seeking an SAP Material Management (MM) Consultant to join our team supporting the US Army. Our consultants work with our clients to build, sustain, support their large-scale SAP implementations. In this role, you will work closely with end users to provide production support (training & break/fix) and will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to enhance the US Army’s General Fund Enterprise Business System. The ideal candidate will have prior DoD experience, ERP experience, and/or Systems Implementation experience and be familiar with E2E DoD Procure to Pay business processes.
- Provide SAP MM/Spending Chain functional support for the Army GFEBS Program
- Engage end user community/process owners to define requirements, and translate those business needs to guide the design process and make system design decisions
- Review/approve documentation (system functional designs, system configuration designs/rationale, test models, test results, and training documentation)
- Coordinate with end-user, functional and/or technical representatives to resolve help desk tickets.
- Analyze issues/tickets for common themes to be addressed via training or identification of system change(s)
- Generate content for and conduct functional forums to train end users on new functionality or to address common issues.
- Marry data/reports across many transactions and tables structures (including IDocs) in order to generate and present metrics to leadership
- Required: Minimum Undergraduate
- Required: Five (5) or more years’ experience working with SAP Materials Management, or 3 years of experience with DoD projects or specifically GFEBS.
- Required: Deep understanding of DoD E2E Procure to Pay processes
- Gov’t Purchase Card
- Preferred: Involved in two (2) or more software implementations
- Excellent communication skills at any organizational level to articulate customer needs, changes necessary, how to train end-users, etc.
- Ability to be self-directed in the completion of individual work assignments
- Customer serving personality with ability to working collaboratively with others
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong professional, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Active Secret security clearance
cBEYONData is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.