Senior Database Engineer
cBEYONData is seeking a Senior Database Engineer who will be responsible for planning, designing, implementing, and maintaining databases, database systems, and services for our Federal customer.
- Evaluate, configure, and optimize databases to meet user requirements.
- Develop and implement technical standards, procedures, and techniques to ensure data integrity.
- Monitor and manage server health, functionality, and availability.
- Leading participant in disaster recovery planning and practices.
- Implement upgrades, enhancements and fixes following established change management procedures.
- Review design of system applications including integration with existing and future systems.
- 10+ years of experience in database design and coding with big data
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree desired
- Secret clearance required, Top Secret clearance a plus
- Willingness to work onsite in Washington, DC
cBEYONData is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.