Software Product Developer
We are looking for a software developer to join our Product Team which is responsible for enhancing and adding new modules to our software applications. This role will assist in the creation and development of new product modules as well as improve existing products. The responsibilities of a Software Product Developer include conducting functional and technical research on new and evolving technologies, collaborating with team members to design and develop the solutions, developing prototypes, building the solutions and supporting our teams in the field with the implementation of the applications.
To be successful in this role you should have engineering and design knowledge, experience with prototype design process, and strong written and verbal communication skills. The ideal candidate will be highly innovative, possess the ability to problem-solve, and work well within a team.
- Assist our implementation teams with defining customer business process and requirements.
- Create and enhance products that fill a niche in the market which allows our clients to enhance their operational capability.
- Determine product specifications and build out capability to the solutions.
- Support manufacturing and design activities by creating prototypes for products in development.
- Support our implementation teams with their projects to ensure successful product implementation.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Technical knowledge required: JAVA Script, CSS/HTML, VBA is a plus, or SAP BusinessObjects Universe and Webi development skills.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance, active clearance a plus.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
cBEYONData is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.