Solution Architect – Army/GFEBS
Alta Via Consulting a cBEYONData company is looking for an experienced solution architect to aid our clients in improving business processes in the Army’s General Fund Enterprise Business System Sensitive Activities (GFEBS-SA). Our architects work closely with our clients to understand the mission and strategic objectives to ensure the system is designed to meet their business needs. The solution architects gather requirements, assess the current software landscape supporting the business processes, and recommend areas for improvement.
- Develop a deep understanding of GFEBS business objectives and strategies of the client to engineer software solutions that enable the objectives and strategies.
- Coordinate across stakeholders to gather requirements and translate business requirements into system requirements
- Work closely with the development team to engineer a solution where the functional community receives the functionality requested to support the mission.
- Assess the business impacts of solution decisions.
- Ensure solutions align with the overall Enterprise Architecture.
- Undergraduate Degree in related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in supporting financial management, business process re-engineering, data analytics, and/or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems implementations
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design
- Thorough understanding of SAP modules – including but not limited to: MM, FM, FI, CM – either as a functional team member in consulting, designing, or implementing SAP solutions
- Knowledge of the Department of the Army financial, logistics, and acquisition systems and processes
- Experience in business process analysis/management, enterprise solution implementations, and operations analysis
- Project management experience
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and organization skills
- Demonstrate cross-functional team collaboration skills in a rapidly changing, high intensity, mission-oriented work environment
- Experience with two (2) or more software implementations preferred, SAP implementation experience a plus
- Secret security clearance required
cBEYONData is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.