Vice President, Civilian Programs
Do you have successful experience identifying, pursuing, and closing IT solution deals in the federal market and have a solid reputation for developing meaningful relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders? If yes, then you may be our ideal candidate. As our VP of Civilian Programs, you will join a growing team to target opportunities to offer our unique solutions to federal agencies. In this role, you will lead opportunity identification, capture, and drive us toward winning new work with current and new Federal Government clients.
- Responsible for the identification, pursuit, and winning of new business opportunities.
- Monitor government agency procurement information for potential opportunities and updates to include budgeting, sourcing, and capture analysis.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives; translate that knowledge into customer-tailored, differentiated solutions.
- Initiate the sales process by building relationships, qualifying opportunities, and scheduling meetings with decision makers at federal departments and agencies.
- Capture new opportunities by preparing a capture plan, developing target client relationships, establishing teaming arrangements with partner companies, and taking actions to improve the probability of a contract award (p-win).
- Prepare and deliver Gate Review and Bid/No-Bid presentations, business capture plans and customer briefings, including outlines of pricing strategies, based on customer and competitor knowledge.
- Support the proposal process by contributing content for proposals, reviewing proposal drafts, preparing cost estimates, pricing volumes, Rough Order of Magnitudes (ROMs), and other activities in response to an official request for information (RFI) or request for proposal/quote (RFP/RFQ).
- Build and maintain a healthy and credible pipeline of opportunities, document contacts, actions, progress, and competitive intelligence.
- Help the Business Development (BD) team manage and enhance the overall BD lifecycle process.
- Ideal candidate will have over 15 years of federal government delivery experience as a contractor or government employee. Experience areas of particular interest include budget formulation, budget execution, accounting, financial reporting, project management, team lead, working in a SDLC environment, agile techniques, and RPA. The combination of federal financial management experience with IT services is preferred.
- College degree (4-year degree or higher) is preferred.
- Federal BD experience including lead generation, pipeline management, capture activities, and demonstrations/presentations to federal decision makers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, candidate should be comfortable meeting and interacting with new people at trade shows and conferences as well as cold calling future sales prospects.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and initiatives at one time.
- Well established networks in the public-sector community; candidate must establish/expand relationships with prospective clients, as well as identify and develop relationships with current and future partners.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Federal Government contracting processes and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR, DFARS, etc.).
cBEYONData is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.