2 Information cBEYONData Collects
cBEYONData collects personal information about individuals when they specifically and knowingly provided this information for purposes disclosed or otherwise known to them at the time they provide their information or for the wider purposes set out below. This includes, for example, voluntary submission of an email address for our news email update list, providing a business card in a meeting, sending cBEYONData an email which includes the individual’s name, address, phone number and other personal information, or providing basic details for building security purposes when the individual enters cBEYONData premises.
Unless we explain otherwise at the time, providing personal information that we request is optional and disclosures are made voluntarily.
3 Information cBEYONData Collects Automatically
cBEYONData collects certain information by automated means when you visit its websites. In particular:
- cBEYONData’s web servers log your computer’s IP addresses, operating system, and browser software, as well as the pages you access. We use this data, in aggregated form, to perform statistical analyses of the collective characteristics of our visitors and to measure overall user demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the site.
- You may refuse to accept cookies. To enable or disable cookies you will need to follow the instructions of your browser provider. Alternatively, external resources are available providing specific information about cookies and how to manage them. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website. If you do not disable cookie delivery, Google Analytics will deliver cookies to your device when you visit cBEYONData’s website and you consent to the processing of the data the cookies collect.
4 How cBEYONData Uses the Personal Information It Collects
cBEYONData may use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us for the following purposes:
- Responding to contact requests and requests for information, including requests made through cBEYONData’s “Contact Us” page on its website;
- Providing products and services, running day-to-day business operations, and otherwise operating our business;
- Processing employment applications, evaluating your employment qualifications, and contacting individuals regarding employment opportunities where appropriate;
- Providing investor and corporate information alerts and other marketing information;
- Performing human resources functions for cBEYONData and its employees;
- Preparing and submitting bids and proposals to customers, including government and private sector entities;
- Managing our relationship with you and the organization you represent;
- Protecting cBEYONData, its employees, and its business partners against cybersecurity and other security events, espionage, fraud and other unlawful activity, and claims and other liabilities;
- Protecting cBEYONData personnel and property;
- Exercising cBEYONData’s legal rights; and
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and cBEYONData policies.
Except in rare circumstances where cBEYONData is required by law to disclose or otherwise process your personal information, cBEYONData will only process your personal information as necessary for the purposes explained to you when the information is collected or otherwise set out in this policy.
5 Sharing Information cBEYONData Collects
cBEYONData does not sell, lease, rent, or license the personal information it collects to third parties.
cBEYONData may disclose personal and information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To perform services for customers (for example, with a cBEYONData subcontractor or a prime contractor for which cBEYONData is a subcontractor);
- To third party service providers to facilitate the services they provide (for example, third party payroll processors and auditors);
- To submit bids for proposals from the government or commercial customers;
- To protect cBEYONData’s rights, privacy, safety, or property, and that of its customers, employees, its affiliates, users, and others;
- To support an investigation of cybersecurity and other security events, espionage, fraud, and other illegal activity;
- In the event of a merger, sale, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of cBEYONData business assets or stock, including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings;
- When requested by law enforcement or other government authorities;
- When required by law, regulation, court order, or other legal process; and
- For any other legal purpose.
cBEYONData requires the third-party business partners to which it provides personal information to protect and maintain that information in confidence, and not to license, sell or otherwise transfer such information except to or as directed by cBEYONData as required to provide the partner’s services to cBEYONData.
6 Managing Information: Your Rights and Choices
At cBEYONData’s website, you can sign up to receive company news and information by email. By signing up, you are joining an “opt-in” list to receive these communications. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, we provide a link for you to unsubscribe in our communications or, in the case of Investor Relations communications, at cBEYONData’s Investor Relations website.
7 Securing Information
cBEYONData implements commercially reasonable and appropriate technical, physical, and administrative measures to prevent the loss of, misuse of, disclosure of, alteration of, destruction of, and unauthorized access to the personal information you provide. However, no Internet system is completely secure and cBEYONData cannot eliminate all security risks associated with the electronic transfer and storage of information.
8 Transfers of Information
cBEYONData is headquartered in the United States and its systems are based in the United States. Any information you provide through cBEYONData’s website and online services will be transferred out of your country and to the United States. By providing personal information through cBEYONData’s website and online services, you expressly consent to the transfer of this information to the United States and other countries. If you do not want your personal information transferred to the United States, please do not use cBEYONData’s website and online services or provide personal information through them.
cBEYONData or its service providers may also transfer your personal information from the European Economic Area (EEA) to other countries, some of which have not yet been determined by the European Commission to offer an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards. For transfers to countries not requiring a level of data protection that meets EEA standards, cBEYONData uses a variety of legal mechanisms to protect your personal information, including contractual provisions and written assurances from service providers.
9 Children Under the Age of 13
cBEYONData’s websites and online services are not directed to or intended for children under the age of 13. cBEYONData does not knowingly solicit, store, or use personal information of children under the age of 13, except as permitted by law. Children under the age of 13 should not register for services or provide any personal information, including name, address, telephone number or email address to cBEYONData through its websites or online services. If cBEYONData becomes aware it has inadvertently collected Personal Information of children under the age of 13, cBEYONData promptly will delete such information.
10 Third-Party Websites
cBEYONData’s website contains links to websites operated by third parties to provide users additional information. These links may include links to social media services (such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube). cBEYONData does not control these third-party sites and services and is not responsible for the content of these sites or the products, services, or actions of the third parties operating them. The privacy policies of these third-party sites and services govern your use of and sharing of data with them and cBEYONData does not control and is not responsible for these privacy policies. cBEYONData strongly recommends you review the privacy policies of these websites and social media services.
11 SMS Terms
cBEYONData offers the option to engage in SMS conversations regarding the user’s employment application. By participating, the user understands that message frequency may vary depending on the status of your job application, and that message and data rates may apply. Please consult your cellular carrier for further information on applicable rates and fees. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Reply STOP to cancel and HELP for help.
By opting-in to receiving SMS text messages about the user’s employment application, the user acknowledges and agrees that consent data, mobile number, and personal information will be collected and stored solely for the purpose of providing the user with updates and information related to the employment application. No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
13 Contacting cBEYONData
251 18th Street South, Suite 630
Arlington, VA 22202