Senior Data Scientist
cBEYONData is seeking a Senior Data Scientist to perform both qualitative and quantitative analysis on large data sets to understand trends and relationships between variables to gain predictive insights into our customer’s data. This role will serve as the Subject Matter Expert on a multi-year contract supporting a Federal customer.
- Leverage Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques for analysis, data mining and modeling.
- Employ scientific methods and data-discovery tools to find new patterns, insights, and relationships in big data.
- Serve as an expert in translating complex data into intuitive and interactive visualizations.
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Provide other data scientists on the team with guidance in AI / ML.
- 10+ years of experience in Data Science
- At least one year of experience leading a Data Science team
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Data Science; Master’s degree desired
- Secret clearance required, Top Secret clearance a plus
- Willingness to work onsite at client location in Washington, DC.
cBEYONData is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.